You are welcome to the October 2021 edition of El Shhadai Heritage!!!
I believe you had a wonderful time in God’s presence in September 2021 knowing that God answers every prayer you make.
Praise The Lord!
Our Focus for the month of October 2021 is
It is important and significant that you understand that sickness is not from God.
Sickness and disease are from the devil no matter how you see them. John 10:10
The Bible says what God wishes for His children above every other thing is that they live in health
God does not punish or try his people with sickness.
“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
3 John 1:2
The devil capitalizes on the ignorance of Christians to afflict them. The devil even lies to people that they are being afflicted because of their sin.
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:..”
Once you get born again you become a child of God.
‘But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:“
The Bible makes us to understand that God is a good God. Psalms 100:5
Let’s take a quick scenario, if your child or your loved one disobeyed you or offended you, subsequently he or she falls sick, in a terrible shape and you happen to be the only one that has access to the relief, he or she pleads with you passionately to please help him… Will you because of his offense watch him suffer?
Talking about human beings, God said
“Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.“
Isaiah 15: 15-16
God loves us beyond our wildest imagination. He made His only begotten son to die for us, for our sins so we can have eternal life, so we can be saved from the manifestation of the work of the devil, so we can be free from sickness and disease.
In Galatians 3: 13-14, The Bible says:
‘Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.”
In Isaiah 53: 4-3, the Bible says
“Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: …
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and with his stripes we are healed.”
When Jesus Christ died on the cross, He took away everything that causes and generates sickness, if you feel sickness and pain in your body, it is not real, you might feel the pain and weakness but the truth is that the enemy is taking advantage of your ignorance, you can decide to walk out of that sickness in the name of Jesus. All you need is a bold step of faith.
You can command that demon of sickness to depart from you in the name of Jesus and it will leave immediately. You might feel the impact of the sickness after the demon departs but it’s only a matter of time, your system will surely return to normal.
One of the principal tool of the devil is fear.
The Bible says in 2nd Timothy 1:7
“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
The devil makes people believe that divine health is not real, at times he convinces them that divine health is for some class or group of people.
In John 3:16
The Bible says:
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.“
In Romans 10:13 The Bible says:
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.“
God does not discriminate. Once you call upon Him, He will answer.
Why Does God want us to live in divine health
- At the beginning, God did not intend for us to live in sickness. When God created Adam, sickness could not access him until after the fall. Genesis 3:17-19
- When we live in health, we display the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross.
- To show His love for us.
1 John 3:1 Why should I live in divine health
- We should live in divine health because God did not create our bodies for sicknesses and diseases.
- When we live in divine health, we manifest the glory of God.
- When we live in divine health, we are separated from darkness.
- When we live in divine health, we are a true reflection of the finished work at Calgary.
- Another reason is because your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit not the temple of the devil, you should therefore not permit sickness, disease and weakness in your body. How Do I live in Divine Health
1.The first step towards living in divine health is accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour. You must be born again.
2 Corinthians 5:17
- Study The Word of God. The Word of God is light, as the light of God enters your spirit consistently, darkness will not be able to build a stronghold in your life. John 1:5
- Prayer. When you communicate with God, you radiate the presence of God and no sickness can stand in His presence. 1 Thessalonians 5:17
- By being constant in the house of God, by being regular in fellowship. Obadiah 1:17, Matthew 18:20, Hebrews 12: 22-24
- By resisting the demon of sickness. The Bible says in James 4:7 when you resist the devil, he will definitely flee from you.
- By engaging in evangelism, when you propagate the gospel of Jesus Christ, God will keep you healthy so you can win more souls. Proverbs 13:17b
You are blessed!
See you next month in Jesus’ name.
SHALOM! SHALOM! SHALOM!